We would love to hear from you.
Your donation will support the expansion of our clinic network, and provision of services to support the dedicated nurses that run OFH clinics, such as site selection, training, and procurement.
- $10,000 will enable OFH to open a new clinic and provide support for the first year. Each clinic serves approximately 5,000 Rwandans each year.
- $1,000 will support the purchase of initial inventory to open a new clinic.
- $100 will cover the cost of providing treatment to approximately 50 people.
With your generous support, we can make progress towards closing the healthcare gap, empowering nurses in Rwanda as entrepreneurs to increase access and enable better long-term health outcomes for those most vulnerable.
We rely on our corporate partners whose generosity allows us to expand our clinics and the essential medicines and services they provide. Partnering with us also provides real business benefits, such as:
- Building brand awareness and equity through leveraging the impactful work of OneFamilyHealth
- Attracting and motivating staff while increasing retention and improving loyalty
- Enhancing reputation, leading to improved customer loyalty and the opportunity to engage new customers
Work With Us
If you’re looking for a new challenge, spending a few months with us is a meaningful way to further develop and broaden your skill set while making a lasting impact. We offer management placements at OneFamilyHealth Rwanda in functions as diverse as human resources, project management, communications, marketing, IT, business intelligence, accounting and digital media.
Our internships range from 6-12 months and we help subsidize living costs. It’s a unique opportunity to learn more about the challenges in the healthcare system in emerging markets as well as solutions for overcoming some of these challenges.